one night packageThe Christmas Tree Package includes a visit to Tom Sawyer Tree Farm and a Christmas Tree of up to six feet tall that you choose and take home on the top of your car. On the weekends, for an additional $10 per child after you arrive at the Tree Farm, you can get the Elf Village experience - a magical village of colorful, elf-sized Christmas tree houses located in a woodsy hollow by the stream.
Available November 27 through December 23, 2016 - Weekends Only.
- One Night Room Accommodations
- $50 Credit to Madison's Restaurant
- Voucher for 5/6 ft. Christmas Tree from Tom Sawyer's Tree Farm
- Elf Tuck-In for the Wee Ones - $40
From: $185 per night with a minimum 2 night stay
Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities or alcoholic beverages.
The Elf Village is filled with Holiday Magic for kids of all ages, including:
- The Elf Bridge - Where you can don an elf smock and hat as you enter the village of tree houses.
- Reindeer Scavenger Hunt - Win Special Prizes! Lots of family fun finding hidden natural treasures in the Elf Village Hollow and around the Farm - similar to a Scavenger hunt - available for all ages. Prizes given to those who complete the scavenger hunt!
- The Craft Cottage - A hands-on crafts project that will become a treasured memory and decoration for your tree.
- Visit to Santa's Hut - Where Santa resides on the weekends.
- Santa's Post Office - Write and mail your wish list to Santa. Wish List forms will be available or you can bring your own to our special post office.
- Photo Opportunities - Pose on our beautiful antique sleighs and carriages.
- Holiday Storytelling - In the Storytelling Elf Cottage is appealing to little kids and big kids.
- Elf Village Chapel - A blessing to all who visit our Elf-sized Chapel decorated with the Ten Commandments, The Lord's Prayer and even a Menorah.
- S'Mores Kits - Join us by the fire pit for this classic treat!
- Horse-drawn carriage rides are also available at the tree farm for $5.