Make Your Escape To Our Highlands, NC Lodging Accommodations200 Main invites you to experience the graceful ambiance and welcoming hospitality of our Highlands, NC resort. Kick off your shoes, settle in and relax in well-appointed rooms with soothing colors, cozy furnishings, hardwood floors, and original art. Lounge on the terrace, sit by the outdoor fire pit, sink into Frette linens, and take in scenic views of Main Street and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Designed with a blend of rustic and modern chic, our boutique rooms and suites feature eco-friendly bath amenities, heated bathroom floors, and vessel sinks and some feature private balconies and fireplaces.
Check-In Time 4 pm | Check-Out Time 12 pm
A deposit of the first night's stay is charged at the time of reservation.
Cancellations made by 4pm at least 14 days prior to arrival will result in a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations or changes to dates of the stay made within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Early departures will be charged the amount of the stay in full. To cancel a reservation please call 855-271-2809.
To support a peaceful, sleep-friendly environment for all guests, we maintain a zero-tolerance noise policy. If there is a noise complaint from another guest, you will be issued a warning. If there is a second noise complaint, you will be evicted from the premises without a refund.
We accommodate one dog (dogs only) under 60 lbs. in specified rooms for a companion fee of $75 per night.
- Only one dog is permitted per room.
- Pet bowls and beds will be provided and placed in the guest room prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, guests will be fully briefed on pet-friendly spaces and waste stations on property, as well as pet-friendly locations around town.
- Pets are not allowed in indoor public spaces on property, including but not limited to: the lobby, game room, conference room, gym or any other guest room at 200 Main. Nor may they accompany guests to the pool area.
- The pet must stay overnight only in the room assigned to them.
- If the pet is left in the room unattended, the "Do Not Disturb" sign must be placed on the door and front desk must have a way to contact the guest.
An additional fee of $250 will will be charged...
• If additional pet is brought into the room
• If the pet travels to any non-pet friendly rooms or public spaces on the property that are not designated pet friendly.
• As a minimum fee for pet damage (in the event of extensive damage, guests will be contacted with a repair estimate)
All reservations for dog-friendly rooms must be booked by phone through Central Reservations.
|200 Main is strictly non-smoking (and non-vaping), indoors and outdoors. Guests violating this policy in public spaces will be asked to leave the property. Should it be determined that smoking has taken place in a guestroom, the hotel will charge a $250 cleaning fee, placed on the guest folio at the time of discovery, either before or after check-out.|